We are looking for a full-time Sales Development Representative who will help us expand our business in Belgium (Flanders, Brussels, Wallonia). Your job will be to target insurance intermediary networks, working closely together with the CEO.
- Follow-up on client (leads), help existing clients getting started with our software solution and capture customer feedback.
- Research and identify additional clients and develop new relations.
- Marketing and communication: website, social media, mailings
- You have strong communication skills. You are fluent in Dutch, and/or French.
- You have prior experience in a sales or business development position in insurance, interacting with insurance intermediaries.
- You have an positive mindset and proactively look for new opportunities and challenges to help grow our business.
- You are pragmatic, efficient and have are hands-on.
- Bonus points for marketing/communication experience
WHAT WE OFFER
Being a part of an innovative, growing company with a disruptive thinking, sharing your passion and ambitions. Based in Leuven, Belgium, you will be working in a dynamic environment and a growing team. Our offer includes:
- A full-time contract
- A competitive salary in line with your experience, skills and knowledge, with attractive fringe benefits: company car + fuel card, meal vouchers, extra holidays,…
- Easy to reach offices in Leuven close to public transport
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Learning opportunities for personal development and growth